


I love this picture of Emily Caroline. Her eyes are so blue and her hair looks like spun gold out of Rumpelstiltskin. She will actually stand still for a moment and let me take her picture. Parker on the other hand is not so easy. He does tilt his head to the side and grin sometimes when I say, "I want to take your picture, Parker." I got this great shot of Hali with her toy duck. It looks like she is winking at me. This birdhouse is one of my favorite things. My dad made it out of barn wood. I really treasure things he makes with his hands. It means so much to me. I had it on our fence (no trees large enough) in our home in Georgia. I brought it here and it has been a home for several birds. I love it!






0 comments:
Post a Comment