Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first Sips N Strokes Painting


For those of you who live out of town (Birmingham) Sips N Strokes is a place you can go to create a painting to take home. You can bring your own wine (Sips) and enjoy painting something that you may not ever be able to do on your own. They have a website www.sipsnstrokes.com. There are several locations in this area. You choose the painting you want to create, sign up for the class, buy some wine, and gather some friends. It is a lot of fun, even for those like me who are NOT artistic. I don't draw stick people well. I normally wouldn't choose a Christmas tree, but Leslie (David's sister) and I wanted Jayne (David's mom) to be able to go around her birthday and this was the painting for the night we could go. We sipped on some Reisling and painted til after 10pm. It was a great time! I can't wait to go again. Hopefully soon!

0 comments: