



Emily Caroline and Parker T were excited to see that Santa had visited on Christmas morning. One of their favorite gifts was the little tent I found at the last minute at Ross. They have since had many hours of fun in it and I'm shocked that it's made it this long. Parker's basketball goal was larger than I expected, but he'll grow into it for sure. He likes to stand on a stoll and slam dunk it in the playroom. The dress up clothes were a hit this year. EC wore the Cinderella dress for days it seems like. The High School Musical cheer uniform was great with the E on the front. She has no idea it doesn't stand for EMILY. :) Parker likes to play with his Fisher Price farm. They loved their rain boots. We have actually used those several times.






0 comments:
Post a Comment