Crazy to think that I was going to be riding in the Alabaster Christmas parade this year. It has been many many years since I played my clarinet, yes an instrument, or twirled my flag in the Alabaster Christmas parade. This year Emily Caroline and I rode in the parade with Joy's Dance Company. It was EC's first parade. It didn't take her long to figure out how to throw the candy. She did take several pieces and ask me to "save" them for her. Here are a few pics from the parade. We actually rode with a friend of mine from high school, Carla Hale. Our daughters take ballet at Joy's Dance. We both laughed as the THS band rode by on an 18 wheeler truck bed. Mr. Bubbet nor Mr. Hood would have ever stood for that!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment