It was such an exciting event! We had to be at the BJCC quite early. A few days before was the rehersal. I had no idea it would be so chaotic and LONG! We made it through and it was THE BIG DAY! Emily Caroline was very excited and even more so when we got the costume on with so many other little girls in the room. I was a bit nervous that she would not perform at the last minute, but she did. It was adorable. I was quite proud and of course there were a few tears. I couldn't believe that she was old enough to be up there performing. It really was a special minute and 24 seconds. Their group did such a great job. She was the youngest one in her class. Most of the girls were already 3 or 4 so I was in awe.
We gave her flowers after the performance. Nana, Mimi, and Grandpa brought surprises as well. She couldn't wait to open them, we did it right in the hallway. What a special day!
Here is a video of the performance...EC is the 1st one on the right!





0 comments:
Post a Comment