I can hardly believe it's already May and my children will turn one and three in the matter of weeks. Yesterday was our sweet friend, Grant's birthday and we went to Chick-fil-A to celebrate with kids meals and cupcakes from Edgars. Grant and Emily Caroline had lots of fun playing while Parker and Olivia listened to their mommies talking. Parker had some chicken and thought it was quite a treat! Suzanne came with us so afterwards mom came to get her. We all sat in the back seat of Nana's car chit chatting. Mom said, "Emily Caroline, what are you getting your mommy for Mother's Day?" EC said, "Flowers." Nana - "You know tulips are your mommy's favorite flower." EC - "I have lips. I have two lips. One, two." We laughed for at least 5 minutes. She had no idea what we were laughing about, but it was hilarious! She is so adorable!
When David asked her what she was getting for me she said, "blueberries." She knows her mommy! Flowers and blueberries sound great, but only if the blueberries are frozen. :)
Friday, May 9, 2008
A day in the life with children
Posted by Sisco Family Blog at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was so cute!!!!! I love them to death!!!!
Hi Sarah! I found your blog :)
Don't you love the silly things kids say?!
You're kids are adorable!
Post a Comment