Everything was going well, we were just going to take a quick trip to Walmart, right??? Well, of course we can rarely go to any store without eating something from the buggy. Emily Caroline just wanted "one" cherry. So I gave her one and got the seed out. No problem..... Until I turn around and realize she has eaten about 10 by now and has cherry juice all over her clothes! Parker's carseat was in the top of the buggy so I really couldn't see her very well. I said, "Emily Caroline, where are all the seeds?" She said, "on the floor." She had been eating cherries and dropping the seeds all over Walmart. Easy to laugh now, not so much then! She stood up and wanted to take her clothes off because she was all wet. She hates to have wet clothes on even if it's just a drop. She started taking her pants off while I was trying to get her cleaned up. I changed her clothes right there in the buggy because of course I always have an extra set in my bag. What a day!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment