Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby Dedication and Mother's Day May 11, 2008





Today was a special day for three reasons. It's the day David and I dedicate to raise our children to love the Lord and have a personal relationship with Him. It's also the day I celebrate being a mother and thank my mother's for loving me and helping me become who I am. What an amazing, incredibly humbling job being a mother is. I absolutely love it! But there is no way to ever realize it's depth until you become one. The service was wonderful. Parker started to fuss which is very unlike him, but no one heard it in the congregation. Family was able to come and share this special day with us. We went to Jayne's after the service to have a special dinner. It was delicious! The cake turned out beautiful and everything was just right. There is nothing more important on this earth than family. We should take every opportunity to be with one another.
Emily Caroline had fun walking around in my shoes. Everyone enjoyed the day!

0 comments: