Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jana from Atlanta - Weekend at the Domyslawskis






My friend, Heidi, has a sister named Jana that lives in Altanta so when I refer to my friend I call her, "My Jana from Atlanta." We stayed with Jana and her sweet family after going to the aquarium. Some of my friends from Loganville that I taught with were able to come over with their families and we cooked out. We truly had a great time! The Domyslawskis have an awesome hill to ride down. Everyone had their turn in the wagon. Parker and Henry are just about the same size. He turned 1 in March I believe so he is a few months older, but they were cute in their matching outfits. It was so nice to see everyone again. They have lots of toys to entertain the kids and everyone plays so well together.


Saturday we went to Portaits by Wendy to use our last session with the photographer. Emily Caroline wore a pink petticoat for some fun pics and Parker wore overalls. If you want the password to view these pics - email me and I'll give it to you. We had a delicious lunch back at the Domyslawski's house and then headed back to Alabama. I sure do miss my sweet friends, but there's nothing like home.

0 comments: