Yesterday Parker, EC, and I were in the dining room playing. I was asking her all sorts of questions such as what is your favorite color, favorite animal, etc. She was talking and I was videoing her telling all sorts of things. She wanted to play with her dominoes and said, "Mommy, I'm going to my room so Parker doesn't get my dominoes." I said okay. After a few minutes she came back, took my hand and said, "Mommy, want to see my P in my room?" I wasn't sure what 'P' she was referring too so I said 'Sure!' right away. I went to her room and there on the floor was the letter P made out of her dominoes. I was impressed! We haven't even studied the letter P yet in school. I raced to get the video camera as she tried to tell me how she knew how to do the letter P. I couldn't quite understand what she was saying, but I was so proud!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Aww that must have been the cutest thing!!! I love them to death!
Post a Comment