Thursday, February 5, 2009

A day of play
















I just love days when the kids play together so well. It really does happen everyday for some period of time. They love playing together. EC loves to dress up as Sleeping Beauty. Uncle J and Aunt BB got this dress for her for Christmas and she wears it all of the time. I got her to go outside and dance around a bit. Parker was having fun playing in the Cinderella tent. I can't post all of the pictures on this post, but in the next post you'll see Parker and his climbing abilities. He climbs on EVERYTHING. Such a difference with a boy! They both love to make a tent by turning their chairs over and using lots of blankets. It brings back many memories of Jeffrey and I doing that when we were little. We loved making forts! Give us some furniture, cardboard boxes, and some sheets or blankets and we were busy for hours!

0 comments: