Sunday, February 8, 2009

My sweet little sunshine











Emily Caroline is growing up so fast. I know I have heard my friends say that a lot lately. It's unbelievable how quickly they change, learn new things, and become a new person in a matter of months. Emily Caroline has always been such a sweet and loving little girl. She has a smile that could melt anyone's heart. It amazes me how patient she is with Parker sometimes and how she loves to hug and kiss him every morning when he wakes up. I can hardly believe she is going to "real" school in a year. I will definitely be one of those crying moms who wants to walk their child to their class. Oh well, they are only little for so long. I don't know how other mothers get through these growing up times. I guess you just do it and pray your way through it because they are so special and they just have no idea how much we love them.
She still loves to play dress up and is getting more into princesses. She really enjoys sticker books and riding her bike outside. I can't wait to get settled in our next home so we can get them a playground. We've been talking about moving and EC keeps asking about the "new house". She told me she wanted to take her tub and toilet with us. I thought that was funny that she worried the new house wouldn't have one and she wanted her own. She loves music and dancing. She is constantly asking David and I to watch her dance. I absolutely love it. She still takes ballet and really wants to take gymnastics this summer. It's crazy how expensive these things are.
I had fun taking pics of her outside. She isn't usually into me taking pictures of her, but she let me for a few minutes. Enjoy!

0 comments: