I loved this pic of Parker in his construction hat and then him climbing over the wall. He is such a fun little boy! The kids love to play outside and I love to be outside so it works out great! Today all the kids were riding bikes in the driveway. We had a bit of a traffic jam at times.
I am the daughter of the King of Kings. I am saved by grace. I have an amazing husband and two precious children. I am blessed to stay at home with them each day and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Parker is so cute I could eat him for breakfast. 9/09
We are just pretending.
Let's go on a scavenger hunt.
Mommy, you are my favorite game.
Mommy, you are my best friend.
That's how we roll... she says this after a "pound" with her Uncle Scott of course!
I did that last morning.
I really love you.
Mommy, you are my special mommy.
I did that last morning
God says, "Obey your parents."
Good Morning, handsome. How are you this morning? Did you sleep okay? (says this to Parker)
It's fine.
Busy bugs, I'm going to read about God to make you feel better.
That's wonderful.
Let's get cozy.
That's tasty.
I want my passy!
I love you, Mommy very much.
Mommy, I don't know.
Mommy, The big hungry bear is going to eat my breakfast. I need to spank him with the spanking spoon.
I can't know how.
Mommy, I can have a cookie. It's fine.
Let's go downstairs. We can have fun.
Mommy, I love you very much.
Emily Caroline, Who lives in your heart? "Jesus lives in my heart."
I want to eat it all gone.
I want to open it, put it in my mouth, and it be all gone.
Parker's so cute, mommy.
Parker's so sweet.
I want to do it by myself!
That's cool.
That is very yucky.
This is delicious!
That is wonderful!
Come on honey.
I can't know how to do that.
I want to make my hand print.
It's okay mommy.
Mmmmmm, this is good.
EC- My eyes hurt. Mommy - Why honey? EC - Beacuse I ate two waffles.
I need to do that and it's fine.
Mommy, the big hungry wolf is in my room.
Parker's sayings
I love you soooo much and even more.
Daddy let me.
Emi said no.
I love Emi.
Okay, kookoowabee
Mommy, my bed not fit.
Parker's Accomplishments
2 1/2 years old - Parker has the cutest, biggest, and sweetest smile. It reminds me so much of Emily Caroline when she was about 18 months old. He loves to play with cars, trucks, and balls of any kind...favorite being a football. He wears a size 9 shoe, 2T pants, 2-3T shirts, 4T pajamas, and a size 6 diaper. We are working on potty training and he does it well especially when reminded and when we are at home. I think he would play outside everyday if the weather would cooperate, but he loves playing with his big sister. He says, "okay coocoowabee". Not clue where he gets that word from. But he says it a lot. He talks in sentences and is just a joy!
23 months - loves to play outside, likes to build tents with Daddy and EC or hide under things, likes to pull things in front of him and back himself in a spot to hide, tries to say just about anything, says "peas" for Please and I love to hear it, says some two and three word phrases, tee teed on the potty three times and poo pooed once at Paige's house, loves trucks and balls the best, loves the slide and swings, likes to mow the grass with Daddy, wants his Daddy to put him night night, prays with his Daddy everynight on the floor, is almost out of his size 7 flip flops, wears a size 5 diaper and 2T clothes, needs 3T pajamas, and still has the BEST smile and giggle!
20 months - can ride a scooter, loves the plasma car, loves his crocs, climbs on everything, runs everywhere, where a size 6 1/2-7 shoe, needs a size 5 diaper at night, not nursing, says boots, crocs, mine, ease for Please, knows most body parts, smiles a lot.
18 months - says yes, no, shoes, boots, thank you, more, stop, "ish" for fish, bubble, ball, roars for a lion-bear-or dinosaur, does a monkey sound with arm motions - LOVE IT! , and a few other words I can't think of at this moment. He loves to ride his Tonka truck and other cars. He and EC get in her Cinderella tent just about everyday. He is still nursing but only once or twice a day. He loves to eat just about everything but will shake his head no if he doesn't like it.
15 months - can put crocs on by himself, runs fast, tackles his sister, chases Hali, sticks his tongue out all of the time, smiles a lot, loves to push his lawn mower outside, loves to be outside, tries to climb and stand on everything...says "mama, dada, ball, bubble, moo, shakes his head no, signs "more", and has the most amazing smile
1 year old - just about everything, loves balls, loves to swing, LOVES to be outside especially the back porch, eats just about anything, can ride his little tykes bike and truck by pushing it forward with his feet
11th month - walking, running, tackling sister
10th month - took first step, walking several steps, walking everywhere towards the end of the month, solid foods
9th month - walked around Nana's coffee table, throws a ball
8th month - sweet potatoes, pears, pulls up and lets go, walked down the couch holding on
7th month - 2nd tooth, on knees rocking, pulled up in bed to standing, carrots, cheerios
6th month - food, tooth coming through
5th month - found voice (squealing), ceral, peas, green beans
4th month - rolled over Nov.29
3rd month - laughed, size 3 diapers, slept through the night, excersaucer, jumpn'go
0 comments:
Post a Comment