I have had the best birthday this year. In so many ways it was special. The Friday before my birthday my sweet hubby kept the kids so that I could go shopping with my mom most of the day. It was so wonderful. We went to several places, but ended up getting the most at Ann Taylor Loft. We met my mother and sister in law there too. They let me pick out my favorite things and then gave them to me for my birthday. It was such a fun time!
Saturday I went to Richard Joseph's Salon Spa and I must say, "WOW! WOW! WOW!" I know why celebrities live the way they do. It was amazing. I felt so pampered. I had a nice cup of ginger peach tea, went to have my massage, and finished it off with a scrumptious lunch. It was quiet, calm, and AMAZING! Thanks so Jeff and Becca I was able to live it up! They gave me a gift card last year for my 30th birthday. I had Parker two days later so I was unable to use it for many months (okay almost a year). I would love to go back each year. It was fantastic! On Monday David and I went to dinner and then he took me shopping for shoes! Yes, ladies! My man is wonderful! I needed some white sandals to go with a dress mom bought me for my birthday. We looked and looked and found one pair. I am taking them back though because they just don't look right. The white flip flops at Ann Taylor Loft were much cuter! So, I'll be going back there soon! EC and PT gave me the digital scrapbooking program by Creative Memories. I am very excited to get started! Now I just need money to print what I make! It's always money, right??? Here is a picture of the beautiful flowers my hubs surprised me with. So sweet!





0 comments:
Post a Comment