Monday, June 30, 2008

Build A Bear Trip June 30, 2008




Presenting Bethany Bear Sisco. Emily Caroline recieved a gift card from our buddy, "Baby Whit" for her birthday. She has been there once with her Papa, but never with Mommy. She said she wanted a duck when we talked about it, but when we arrived there was no duck. I have no idea why she wanted a duck, but she did. She quickly found this adorable black bear. I was certainly not surprised she chose this because she talks about bears and bear hunts all of the time. I guess the camping Barney video at Nana's house has made an impression. They go on a bear hunt and into a cave. It's cute. Anyway, she fluffed, cleaned, clothed, and named her bear. She chose a pink shirt with a purse to match. We had a lot of fun. Thank you Lizzie, that was a special memory I will always keep with me.

0 comments: