As I am writing my heart is open. I have felt such a rush of emotions the last several weeks. I've had such an anxious feeling inside for weeks now. I'm not really sure what it is. I suppose it's my Lord tugging at my heart telling me to come talk. My two angels have just had birthdays and though it is quite exciting to see them growing and changing it's a bit sad. Words cannot express the love I have for them. It's amazing what being a parent can teach you about life. I am so grateful for my parents and what they tried to do day in and day out to make me who I am. I began reading a blog tonight that made me cry and I wanted to share it with you. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ It is so inspirational. I am amazed by this family's love for the Lord and their faithfulness in such a difficult time. I am reminded of times in my life when I thought I couldn't cry hard enough to make the pain go away, when I cried out to the Lord for His comfort and love. Thank you, Lord for your mercy and grace...your amazing love.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I have been reading that blog for a while now...WOW is see awesome!
I meant "Is she awesome!"
Post a Comment