It is so hard to believe it has been a year since my little man came into my world. I can remember the day we found out he was going to be a boy like it was yesterday. I can barely remember my life without him. He has brought so much to our family. Emily Caroline adores him and he adores her. I couldn't ask for anything more. We woke up around 8am this morning. Of course I wanted to get it on video. He cried when he saw me because he is READY to eat first thing. Emily Caroline got in there before me. He woke up very happy as usual. I made him mini pancakes. EC and I sang happy birthday to him. We did it several times. He ate cherries after his pancakes, which he loves. We got dressed and went outside so I could take some pictures of them. He was most interested in the dirt and rocks by the stairs or walking around the yard, but I managed to get a few pictures taken. We went to Toys R Us to look for some gifts because Walmart had NOTHING when I went yesterday. I didn't think what I was looking for was too difficult but apparently it was. We bought several balls there, one of his favorite things. We headed to Alabaster to the "Alleria" to go to Target. But first we made a pit stop at Sno Biz. We then went to eat at Chick-fil-A where he had his first chicken nugget. He ate two and LOVED them. No fries, of course. Heidi, Grant, Olivia, Nana, and Sue met us for lunch which was great fun. The Guinan's gave Parker a truck with a ramp for little trucks to slide down. He and EC loved playing with it when we got home. We found several trucks and such at Target and headed home. Parker and EC took a little snooze on the way home. I cooked dinner and daddy gave baths. We had BBQ chicken, rice medley, green beans and peas. Strawberries and whipped cream was for dessert because the puffed pastries I thought I had were old and didn't cook very well so I threw them out. Parker can't have berries so he had a taste of whipped cream which he liked. We opened gifts and took lots of pictures. Bed time was almost sad because the day went by so fast. He was so cute today. He has the best personality. He was so layed back all day. He just went with whatever we were doing and didn't make a peep. He's such a happy little boy. I rocked him before bed and put him in his crib. It was way too easy, really. He just warms my heart in a way only he can. I love you, little man. I hope you had a wonderful day. I am glad you were born. It was one of the happiest days in my life.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment