My sweet little girl, Emily Caroline. Words cannot explain what you mean to me. It seems like it was yesterday when I found out I was pregnant for the first time. Wow! has my life changed. You have made such a difference in it. Your daddy and I adore you. You are growing up way too fast. I love your personality and little ways. I could tell story after story about you each day. I only hope to encourage you to grow into a woman who loves the Lord more than anything and lives to please Him. I want you to always be kind to others and to have a giving soul. You are so precious to me. I can hardly believe you are already three. These years have gone by too quickly. I want so much to slow it all down. I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming. You make me laugh everyday, and I hope that never ceases. Just today you looked at me with the biggest smile and said with a tender voice, "Mommy, you are my best friend." I could just cry for days over that one sentence because of the warmth it brings to my heart. I hope I am always your best friend. You are the best friend a mommy could ever have. I love you very much!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment