I am always thinking and listening and reading looking for a family tradition to start that is special and unique. I came across one today that is so special. This woman writes this in her blog...
I have a bible that is specifically for our precious little one. It is a wide margin bible. As I read through it during quiet times, I write prayers for her and notes to her in the margin. My plan is to give it to her on her 16th birthday. As other grandbabies come, I will get a specific bible for them, and do the same. Alternating which one I use for my devotions, and which ones I take to church, or to special events. I hope to have a book shelf full of bibles for my children's children.
What an incredible idea. What better thing to pass on in your family than THE WORD.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
A Legacy,...family tradition...
Posted by Sisco Family Blog at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment