What an amazing time with special friends. I went away for an entire weekend with JUST GIRLS! My sweet friends from Georgia invited me on a Mom's Weekend Getaway in Helen. I pumped and saved milk for over a month to have almost 70 ounces for Parker. Jayne came over Friday afternoon, I fed Parker, gave hugs and kisses, and headed for Atlanta. I must say I did cry after leaving, but I dried it up to get excited about the trip. I met Karen Keen in Villa Rica and we were on our way!!!!!!!!! We had an amazing time. We did just about NOTHING and had a blast doing it! When Karen and I arrived Aimee Stover and the girls were quick to show us their new dance,..Soldja boy! It was hilarious! We stayed up until almost 5am. I can't even remember the last time I did that on purpose and without a baby nursing. Saturday we sat around all day in our pajamas and new t-shirts Don made us for the weekend getaway. We read magazines, watched The Holiday, and ate whatever we wanted. We went to dinner Saturday night and came back to play Taboo. I haven't laughed like that in so long. It was an awesome time! It was sad on Sunday, but we didn't leave without making a pact that we would do this every year forever! The blog is http://www.milf08.blogspot.com/. Shannon did an amazing job putting it together. Thanks to Jana the place was free. We did not sleep much at all, but it was such a fun time to spend with friends. My drive home was quite scary! I went through several tornado warnings, but the Lord brought me home safely. I was so excited about seeing Emily Caroline and Parker. Parker held his arms up at me for the first time. It was the sweetest thing and warmed my heart over and over. Emily Caroline was so happy to see me too! It's great to get away every now and then, but even better coming home.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
You are NOT allowed to use the camera around me again!!! :) Miss you already!!
xoxo,
Aimee
Post a Comment