Saturday, February 9, 2008

Parker Thomas is 7 months old February 2008





Parker is my sunshine. He has the most addictive smile. He can sit up very well and has been doing that for the last month or two. He just started to scoot backwards when on his tummy. He moves forward a little bit, but not crawling quite yet. He does "rock" on his knees and "think" about moving forard, but not yet. He drools all day long it seems like. I change his bib several times a day. I never even used bibs on EC unless she was eating. As for food, we stopped doing the cereal with thoughts that it was upsetting his tummy. He's had green beans, peas, and carrots so far. We stopped food altogether after the greens mainly because he didn't care much about it and the milk seemed to be enough but in the last week or so I started him on carrots and he loves them! He is an absolute joy! He loves his mommy, which doesn't bother me one bit. He does cry if someone is holding him and I walk in the room and then back out without taking him with me. He is verbal at times. He makes these grunting noises to get our attention. He's just adorable! He likes to drink water from my cup or glass and especially from a straw. You won't believe it, ... he loves ice! He is my child, of course he would love ice! He prefers the small cruncy ice just like me! He also likes Cheerios. He can pick them up, but not quite get them in his mouth. He is lots of fun. I just loving having a boy!

0 comments: