Thursday, January 24, 2008

Emily Caroline and Parker Thomas at 6 months old



Emily Caroline's stats at 6 months

Weight 14lbs. 9.9oz 21%

Height 27 1/4 inches long 90%

Head Circumference 42 34%


Parker weighs 19lbs. and 8oz. His six month appointment is next week so I'll update you then on his stats. Quite a bit of weight difference at this point. EC wasn't quite sitting up at this point, but Parker is doing very well. I still put pillows or the boppy behind him just in case. He and Emily Caroline took a bath together in their bathroom this week. I stayed close by to keep him up, but he loved it. She just adores him and I love watching them play together.

Tuesday night David and I were in the basement watching American Idol on DVR. I started playing with Parker,...making faces, laughing, and making sounds with my lips. He copied me and kept slobbering and spitting everywhere. It was hilarious! He squeals sometimes and just smiles so big! He is an incredible baby that we adore. Emily Caroline loves to sit on the bed with him. She puts her arm around him and they watch Elmo or Blues Clues. It's really sweet to watch. In the mornings to says, "Good Morning, little man. How are you this morning? Did you sleep okay?" It's so sweet.

I'm still adjusting to having two children. Emily Caroline is potty training very well. She only wears a diaper when we go somewhere, but she's really good about telling me she needs to go.

1 comments:

Amy Lee said...

Parker Thomas is so cute Sarah! And Emily Caroline is just beautiful! I love seeing pictures of them! They are growing up so fast! It looks like they had a fun Christmas!