If you haven't read the Twilight series, well you SHOULD! They are fantastic. Now, I'm actually not much of a novel reader, but these captured me from the beginning. I had several friends telling me over and over that I should read them, but the thought of a book about vampires didn't sound appealing at all. I finally decided I must see what the fuss was all about and bought Twilight, the first book. I quickly read this one and headed to the store to buy the next one. And then not too many days later I bought the next two. I must say that the first and fourth were the best and I have Midnight Sun, the fifth book, loaded on my computer. I hear she isn't going to publish the book just make the movie which is almost just fine with me. What a crazy obsession I had with this series! Last Thursday I had some Cullen Lovin ladies over here to watch the movie. It was such a fun time. It felt like middle school again except the spend the night part. I sure needed a night like that! If Edward doesn't dazzle you, I doubt anyone can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Sarah...I felt the same about the series! I had NO desire to read a book about vampires but after so many of my good friends kept telling me to read them I gave up. Oh my gosh! I have read each book in 3 days which is huge because I am not a sit and read while everything else is neglected kind of person. :) I am hooked! And very surprised. I still haven't seen the movie but will as soon as I finish the last book. I'm at the end of book 3 now.
Post a Comment